1. SQS-300K tunnel and bridge ballast cleaning car is provided with the first-in-the-country vertical excavation device with a special raking chain structure of which the direction of the raking plate is parallel to the connecting pin shaft. With SQS-300X tunnel and bridge ballast cleaning car during operation, the inclination angle of the excavation device can be reduced, and the guide wheel and the corner guide groove can be placed at the sleeper bottom.
2. SQS-300K tunnel and bridge ballast cleaning car is equipped with a ballast hopper and ballast cleaning belt for ballast storage in a combined manner. SQS-300X tunnel and bridge ballast cleaning car features local backfilling and swinging backfilling conveyor belt, which significantly reduces the manual auxiliary workload in closure gap backfilling and shortens the auxiliary operation time.
3. The main and auxiliary track lifting and lining devices with the automatic control function can carry out track lifting and lining operations before and after excavation in conjunction with the horizontal leveling and mileage measurement devices, ballast distribution plow and backfilling device, and achieve proper cross level and track alignment after operation.
4. A drain excavation device suitable for ballast excavation in the drain area on both sides of bridges was created, which realizes the ballast excavation and dredging of drain channels.
5. Water sprinkler, engine exhaust purifier and ventilation devices are designed to improve the on-site working environment.
The research outcomes comprise 12 utility model patents granted.